This product is not available anymore. Back to home page.
Bringing people to the forefront of careers, companies and corporate organisations
We're Brandable & Co. - an award-winning, people-brand agency with a global reach and a passion for being human at work. We specialise in people-brand strategy, positioning and development to advance careers, diversify marketing strategies, and cultivate commercial and competitive advantage. Our human-brand programmes, experiences and resources act as a catalyst to bring people to the forefront of their careers, their potential and some of the world's biggest organisations - amplifying credibility, career confidence and commercial return. Ordinary human beings are capable of extraordinary things and human-brands have the power to attract opportunities, transform futures and create a positive and lasting impact for individuals, companies and beyond.
We're proud to work with high-potential humans and be the people-brand partner of choice for some of the world's leading organisations
A brand is a mark and as a human-brand you have an opportunity to create lasting impact for yourself, for others and to leave your mark on the world we live and work in
Get the Heads Up
Join hundreds of people who will get The Heads Up when we officially launch the new Brandable Co.mmunity Hub - a useful space online for people who are building personal, career and leadership brands to accelerate their work journey, rewrite the narrative and transform their future. If you'd like to be the first to know when we launch, please submit your details below and we'll sign you up to our launch list - we don't do spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Brandable & Co. (collectively referred to as "we", “us” or "our" in this policy) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. We are dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy aims to provide you with information about how we collect and process your data. This includes what personal data we collect, how we use your data, how we ensure your privacy is maintained and your legal rights relating to your personal data.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect the following information about you:
- Identity Data: title, first name, last name, age/date of birth and gender;
- Contact Data: your contact details, postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses;
- Financial data: your payment details - should you engage our services;
- Your web browsing activities on our website;
- Your communication and marketing preferences;
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Your correspondence and communication with us;
- Publicly available personal data including information shared on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook; and
- Your computer’s IP address.
We will not collect any sensitive data about you.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, i.e. volunteered by you when registering for information and other personal data is collected indirectly, i.e. when you are browsing our website.
How do we use your data?
We use your personal data for:
- Providing our services to you;
- Providing information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- Internal record keeping;
- Improving and personalising our products and services;
- Promotional and Marketing purposes: with your agreement, to contact you via email, phone or mail about relevant promotional offers, products and events which we think may interest you;
- Developing new products and services;
- Client insight and market research purposes, which helps us to better understand your needs;
- Informing you of any changes to our website, services and products;
- Enabling us to manage all interactions with you; and
- Where we have a legal right or duty to disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
We use your personal data for electronic marketing purposes and providing updates on products and services which are of interest and relevant to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
1. Clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails
2. Contacting us directly via the contact details within this policy
If you visit our website, you may receive personalised advertisements for our products and services whilst using other websites. Any advertisements you will see will relate to products or services you have viewed whilst browsing our website on your computer or other devices, or which we believe are of interest to you.
We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing and pattern of your service use. This is used to allow us to process and analyse the use of our website.
Legal basis for using your data
We are required to set out the legal basis for our processing of your personal data.
We collect and use your personal data as it is necessary:
- to pursue our legitimate interests;
- for the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of services to a client;
- to comply with our legal obligations; or
- where you have consented to the use.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Our legitimate interests
The usual legal basis for processing your data is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests, which include:
- Selling and supplying products and services to clients;
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to clients;
- Understanding client behaviours, preferences and needs;
- Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations;
- Preventing crime and fraud;
- Handling client contracts, queries, complaints and disputes (including refunds);
- Managing any claims made by clients (including legal).
Sharing data with Third Parties
Our service providers and suppliers
To make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include delivery and marketing service providers.
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, we will not disclose your personal data to any other third party, except for those set out below:
- Third party marketing partners such as Google or Facebook (to deliver advertising).
- We store your information on all or some of the following: Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Strikingly, Squarespace, Dropbox, Clickup, Convertkit, Gmail and Google Drive.
- Government bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so.
We will never sell or rent your data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
To deliver products and services to you, it may be necessary for us to share your data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This will occur when service providers are located outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it.
How we protect your data
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. This includes limiting access to personal data to those who have a business need to know.
We will strive to protect your data in all means reasonably required by us to do so. However, no internet site can be 100% secure and so we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
We have appropriate measures in place to deal with any personal data breaches and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How you can help us protect your data
We will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email, if you receive an email claiming to be from us asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
How long do we keep your data?
We will only retain your data for as long as necessary for the purpose we collected it for.
If you no longer wish for us to hold your information, you can contact us (see rights below). However, please note we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it to ensure we can meet our legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud or enforce our contract with you.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Your rights in respect of your data
You have rights relating to your personal information, these are:
- To ask for a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it (right to access);
- To request that we delete or remove personal data held on you, where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (right of erasure). Note: we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request;
- To ask us to update and correct any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you (right of rectification);
- To opt out of any marketing communications that we may send to you and to object to using/holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (right to object);
- To ask us to restrict processing of data, enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data (only in certain circumstances);
- To ask us to supply you or a third party with some of the personal data we hold about you in a machine-readable format (right to data portability/transfer);
- To withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the details below.
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of the rights above. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity, this is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We try to respond to all requests within one month. This may be longer if the request is complex, we will notify you if this is the case.
Exercising your rights
Email address: email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find further information, including contact details at https://ico.org.uk.
This policy was last updated on 04/12/2020.
We may update this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.